There were so many people that offered assistance in my job search….too many to name them all. Unfortunately, there was no single contributor which met the criteria outlined for the contest. In addition, most individuals declined the reward and/or donated their services. Humbly, we will be donating the points to Make-a-Wish Foundation.
I would be remiss if I didn’t thank a number of vendors, colleagues and friends for their strong contributions. If I miss somebody, please know that I am very grateful for everyone’s assistance and friendship during my job search. The following people have been instrumental over the past few months.
• Jim Webb (one of the best videographers and creative thinkers in the business – www.thewebbworks.com )
• Chris and Angelica Lontok (creative website designer and strategist – www.the-internet-adventure.com )
• Keith Thomas (logo design – firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Bob Canino (job search strategist, www.right.com)
• Elizabeth Danford ( job search strategist – Elizabeth@clinicalstrategist.com)
• Bernie Borges (social media strategy – www.BernieBorges.com )
• Alison Doyle (interview preparation – Job Search Guidebook- www.about.com)
• Angela Medlar (identify and target key internal decision makers, unique videos pre-interview www.enthusem.com )
• Greg Flanagan (executive recruiter – www.emerginghp.com )
• Steve Heuttel (St. Pete Times reporter – email@example.com)
• Kristen Wright (Fox News reporter – www.myfox.com )
• Friends and Colleagues: David Whitehead, David Owens, Caroline Rhine, Steve Andrzejewski, Dr. Brad Johnson, Dick Kessler, Jody Clarke, Frank Reeves, Dan DeStefano, Tim Sirois, Linda Hertz, Perry Pederson, Mike Homer, Louie Bruno, Tom Piersanti, Curtis Simon, Mike Romano, Andy Woolf, Marlyn Candera, Jason Turoff, Laura Corry, Renvye Battle, Lisa Lemmon, Matt Bintliff, Ken Johnson, David Roy, Freddie Echevarria, Barbara Buening, Linda Markin, Andrea Luker, Becky Mann, Franck Maingonnat, Lynn Osaer, Rajesh Arora, Kiran Bhirangi, Wesleigh Gary, Howard Schargel, Ahmad Broadnax, Alice Lu, Josh Heuchen, Steve Kornacki, Norm Washington, Brigham Whitney, David Duve, Michael Tu, Tim Jones, Carole Ruben, Eric Busser and the hundreds of people that sent leads, called or emailed their support. You are truly amazing people!!
• I would be crazy if I didn’t mention my beautiful wife, Michelle. She continues to be my advisor, strategist, webmaster, press secretary and most importantly… best friend in the world. She never wavered in her support or her optimism. I am very fortunate to have her in my life.